AccelaCAPTURE™ replaces your paper encounter forms with an intelligent, electronic superbill deployed on a tablet, laptop or desktop PC. The fast capture form enables physicians to work as fast as paper while automating charge entry, providing faster practice throughput, and enabling digital routing within the practice. Physician offices can transition to a digital paperless environment without having to change the way they operate now.
AccelaCAPTURE is a minimally invasive technology that produces major results. With AccelaCAPTURE, clinical staff simply select diagnosis and procedures. Once the provider completes each encounter, ePASS workflow software routes these charges through the powerful AccelaSMART charge resolution engine, validating compliance with Medicare CCI, Medical Necessity Guidelines, blended LCD’s, and payor-specific guidelines. Each encounter form receives multilevel editing. As errors are identified, they are presented to coding staff along with recommendations for correction. Corrected charges or “clean claims” are then automatically uploaded into the practice management system via an HL7 interface.
AccelaCAPTURE empowers physicians to spend less time clicking and more time with the patient, while AccelaSMART enables billing and coding teams to deliver world class revenue cycle outcomes.
- Protects physician productivity
- Maintains familiar encounter form, but in electronic version
- Eliminates paper expense
- Easily capture MIPS Quality data
- Accurately code patient acuity with HCC diagnosis codes
- Automates charge entry
- Eliminates lost or missing encounter forms
- Gives clinical and administrative staff electronic access to encounter forms
- Can be utilized simultaneously with EMR